ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Private GNSO Council meeting with Board on VI

  • To: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Private GNSO Council meeting with Board on VI
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:51:07 -0400

Ron,

If the co-chairs would like me to answer these questions, I would be
happy to do so for the entire WG but I think that would be much easier
to do in person, possibly at your in-person meeting which I think is
being held on Thursday.  The reason I suggest that is because I suspect
that my answers to your questions will generate other questions and so
on and because there were a lot of factors involved.

Chuck