ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [Bulk] Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] questions for the public forum

  • To: "'Volker Greimann'" <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Milton L Mueller'" <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [Bulk] Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] questions for the public forum
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 09:31:45 -0700

I also am aware of at least 3 likely applicants outside of this WG, other
than 'dotBrand' types, who do not wish to live with arbitrary restrictions,
wish to sell direct like GoDaddy does with .me since that will allow lower
pricing and direct customer relationships, and wish to avoid 'equal access'
to unsavory registrars.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1 (415) 738-8087