ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] SRSU

  • To: "'Eric Brunner-Williams'" <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] SRSU
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 00:38:32 +0200

Eric,

> Your memory on this point is in error.

You may be surprised to hear that I am not surprised: my memory is in error
more often than I would like. And with age it is getting worse.
However, instead of a blank statement pointing out the error, I would have
appreciated a qualified statement pointing out the truth.
Although I cannot guarantee to get it correctly the next time, as my memory
might forget again, I think I would have better chances not to be in error
if you would care to tell me what exactly I did get wrong, and what is the
correct answer.
Cheers,
Roberto