ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] SRSU/SRMU

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] SRSU/SRMU
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 23:27:11 -0400

All,

I've attached a condensed version of the IPC Constituency Statement.
(I've removed all of the template language.)  It contains the numerous
conditions and limitations we recommended and I thought those may be
helpful to the SRSU group.

I've fallen behind on the list, but plan to start with the 1 July posts
and work forward.

 <<Condensed IPC Statement on VI WG.doc>>