ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Recommendation: Eliminate Section 4 of the Initial Report

  • To: "Milton L Mueller" <mueller@xxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Recommendation: Eliminate Section 4 of the Initial Report
  • From: "Austin, Scott" <SAustin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:46:10 -0400

Mikey et al.

I agree with Milton''s comment (and Jeff's) that as much as there are
very few "expert" documents that are being referenced, and to the
uninitiated "vertical integration" is all about economics (as opposed to
politics, stakeholders, unique aspects of Internet business operations
and multigeographical and multidimensional "markets") the pro and con of
those analyses should be included if possible, to keep perspective and
avoid undue reliance upon them, as much as the authors may be quite
respected and competent (or not) both on and off the list.

Scott

Scott R. Austin
Roetzel & Andress, P.A.
350 East Las Olas Boulevard
Las Olas Centre II, Suite 1150
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Direct Phone No.: 954-759-2768
Main Phone No: 954-462-4150
Fax No.: 954-462-4260
Email: saustin@xxxxxxxxx
www.ralaw.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/saustin/Application%20Data/Micros
oft/Signatures/www.ralaw.com>

Both Scott R. Austin and Roetzel & Andress intend that this message be
used exclusively by the addressee(s). This message may contain
under applicable law. Unauthorized disclosure or use of this information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please permanently dispose of the original message and notify
Scott Austin immediately at 954.759.2768. Thank you.