ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'mike@xxxxxxxxxx'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'krosette@xxxxxxx'" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:36:11 -0400

Please find enclosed my proposed revisions to the SRSU text provided by
Kristina:

The highlights of my changes include:

1.  Removing most of the references to SRMU.  Although it was initially
discussed, the group did not really focus on that for most of its calls or even
the polls; and
2.  Moving the IPC implementation specifics to an appendix so as to not imply
endorsement of the VI WG on any specific implementation

With such little time remaining, I strongly urge that we not try to push
through agendas as much as possible in the report.  All viewpoints should be
represented in the report, but lets not create the perception that any of the
specific proposals or implementations have any sort of WG endorsement or
consensus at this stage.

Thanks. As usual, no pride in authorship.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.