ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text

  • To: "'Richard Tindal'" <richardtindal@xxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Revised SRSU draft text
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 13:22:11 -0400

That looks to me like a very succinct and unobjectionable summary statement for
the final report:

... this reflects a general endorsement of the SRSU principle as an exception
--  and that actual support varies depending on the precise definition of SRSU
and the manner in which an exception would be granted. I personally think there
is a level of consensus for a 'strict' version of SRSU ---  but we haven't yet
found the best way to define that.