ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Checkpoint on polling

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Checkpoint on polling
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 19:08:07 +0200

Mikey,

  i do everything by ear -- which makes me a better member of a band that
improvises than a band that plays from a score.

I can confirm that.
It is also very useful when you do not have a pre-written score.
The important think is to have tacit coordination with the other musicians.
R.

PS: if you think I am off topic, talking about the music evening in
Brussels, I am actually not. Although the above applies to that case as
well, I am really speaking about the co-chairing of this WG.