ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Record of SG breakdown.

  • To: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Record of SG breakdown.
  • From: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 23:07:32 +0200

Eric,

I don't disagree with the principles you are putting forward. However, I was
not aware that any GNSO WG was already set-up under the restructure rules, as
these have not been ratified by the Council yet.

Therefore it is my understanding that these rules do not apply to this WG, but
I may be wrong on this and if so, I apologize in advance.

Stéphane