ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Executive Summary edit

  • To: "'tim@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Executive Summary edit
  • From: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 13:48:14 -0700

Agree with Tim's statement here.

________________________________
From: owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
To: Antony Van Couvering
Cc: Mike O'Connor ; gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx ; Kathy Kleiman
Sent: Mon Jul 19 12:17:03 2010

I disagree. There is no general agreement about community TLDs or orphaned
TLDs. Those are simply a couple of examples that some have suggested. Including
them disadvantages other exceptions that have been suggested as well.

Tim Ruiz
Vice President
Corp. Development & Policy
The Go Daddy Group, Inc.
Direct/Mobile: 319-329-9804
Facsimile: 480-247-4516
Email: tim@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto://tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/truiz

How am I doing? Please contact my direct supervisor at
president@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto://president@xxxxxxxxxxx> with any feedback.

This email message and any attachments hereto is intended for use only by the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this message and its
attachments.