ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] SRSU Exception Text - Revised - DIR?

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] SRSU Exception Text - Revised - DIR?
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:37:59 -0400

Back online 90 minutes after 2400 GMT (as promised earlier) and I
object.   Tim's text has been out for comments for far shorter time than
the other sections.  I, for one, have been too busy working on the SRSU
section and IP summary to focus on it.

It's my understanding that there is broad support for the idea of an
SRSU exception even if there is no general agreement on the specific
iteration. JN2 have an SRSU, BRU1 has one, and (drumroll, please) IPC
and NCSG are in agreement on the need for one.  If that's not broad
support, what is?  Seriously.