ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] DIR-Final "Free Trade Proposal"

  • To: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] DIR-Final "Free Trade Proposal"
  • From: Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 21:21:39 -0400

 Ken Stubbs wrote:

As did Brian.....

On 7/20/2010 9:13 PM, Richard Tindal wrote:
I havent looked at the others recently but I know Jeff Neuman and Volker
amended theirs to make them purely factual statements of their proposal's
features.

On Jul 20, 2010, at 4:54 PM, Berry Cobb wrote:

Mikey,

Attached is the Free Trade Proposal for Section 6.  Please advise if you
need additional clarification or questions.  Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://infinityportals.com