ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] New version of the report-draft candidate -- now Version 5

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] New version of the report-draft candidate -- now Version 5
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:21:11 -0400

Mikey,
I know you said no content changes, but the poll results are off.....I think
columns are mixed up.....

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.