ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] the path to the next revision

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] the path to the next revision
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 09:21:50 -0500

hi all,

i'm going to pour my poor-puppy sick spouse into the car and run back down to
the farm this morning, so starting in a few minutes i'll be off the air for
about 4 hours again.

let's beat the current draft up on the list today, with that same 2400 GMT
deadline for any direct-insert replacements that result.  i'll drive those into
a release-candidate draft this evening and hopefully we can endorse that draft
on the call tomorrow.

sound like a plan?

mikey

phone   651-647-6109