ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI WG Interim Report edits

  • To: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI WG Interim Report edits
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 17:23:28 -0400

Thanks for the explanation, Kristina, and, to be clear I was not
shooting arrows at you personally. [KR:  I know.  Plus, I'm a pretty
good shot myself :-)]

I just think that the level of detail on issues not thoroughly discussed
does not meet the standard of those issues that were.  [KR:  I disagree
that they weren't discussed.  Like I said, if there is concern about
advocacy or length, I have no problems with changing them to list them
out in skeletal form.  I've way behind on paying work and I'm not
willing to rewrite the whole section.  If there's agreement that they
should be re-written, it will be incumbent on the proponents to send me
text.]

For this reason I have no problem with them being in the full text of
the IPC.  [KR.  I should hope not.  I've been very surprised by the
implicit arrogance of those who thought that the IPC constituency
statement was open to edits.]