ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Initial Report -- Release-candidate draft is out on the wiki

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Antony Van Couvering" <avc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "briancute@xxxxxxxxxxxx Cute" <briancute@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Initial Report -- Release-candidate draft is out on the wiki
  • From: "Brian Cute" <bcute@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:59:33 +0000

Mikey,

I would be the first to recognize that the drafting dynamic was subject to
serious time constraints and not perfect.  I don't think a drafting group
effort at this late hour is the way to go.  I think given Antony's concerns
that you drafting an amplification of "this is just a draft" would be a good
way to proceed.

Regards,
Brian
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T