ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] New Revised SRSU Text

  • To: gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] New Revised SRSU Text
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 14:15:06 -0400

On 22 Jul 2010, at 13:43, Rosette, Kristina wrote:

> [KR:  If Avri, Milton, Jeff and Richard are fine with removing reference to
> SRMU, explicitly or implicitly, I'll go along with that.]

I would prefer to see it remain.  It is a topic we are not finished with, yet
it is one that was discussed at some length.

i am very comfortable even with a mention that it is a minority position.  but
to some of us it is an important position and I believe that in a compromise
between the JN2 ideas on use, the free traqde idea and the current views on
SRMU, a compromise might be found in time.

thanks
a.