ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] a couple last items

  • To: <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Phil Buckingham" <pjbuckingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>, "Sivasubramanian M" <isolatedn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] a couple last items
  • From: "Kathy Kleiman" <kKleiman@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:44:42 -0400

I just wish that our 2 columns of signatures could have been preserved
into the final version (that would take much  less space).

Best,

Kathy Kleiman

Director of Policy

.ORG The Public Interest Registry

Direct: +1 703 889-5756  Mobile: +1 703 371-6846

Visit us online!

Check out events & blogs at .ORG Buzz! <http://www.pir.org/orgbuzz>

Find us on Facebook | dotorg
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/dotorg/203294399456?v=wall>

See the .ORG Buzz! Photo Gallery on Flickr <http://flickr.com/orgbuzz>

See our video library on YouTube <http://youtube.com/orgbuzz>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

Proprietary and confidential to .ORG, The Public Interest Registry.  If
received in error, please inform sender and then delete.