ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Group on documenting "harms"

  • To: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Group on documenting "harms"
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:28:33 -0400

Jeff,

As I mentioned, I was repeating prior contribution to the list.

I don't recall if you were present at the January WDC Consultation, but several of us were, and the subject of harms was discussed by Staff quite frankly.

Staff's views on the subject and on structural separation as a tool are present in the Staff instructions to CRAI, which I obtained through the Documentary Information Disclosure Policy on May 28th.

This has all been posted previously, sorry you missed it.

Eric