ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Two questions relating to two examples offered in support of some "SR" claim

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Two questions relating to two examples offered in support of some "SR" claim
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:46:59 -0700

if they were going to register a low number of domains I think they'd try to
use the reserved names list mechanism,  or just register the names to
themselves through a selected registrar (e.g. Tucows).  Both of those
approaches would be much cheaper options than becoming accredited themselves

if the number of names was large and/ or dynamic they might prefer to have the
exemptions.

Richard