ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] On harms

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] On harms
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:11:38 +0200

Folks,
This discussion about ranking harms and who is qualified to decide the
ranking is very interesting, but I wonder whether we should not start by
populating an initial list of harms.
I would recommend to start in plain brainstorming mode, i.e. to suggest
items to add to the list, and in an initial phase do not argue whether the
item proposed by a colleague is valid or important, or not.
Moreover, I would like to recommend that we list harms (or potential harms)
originating by VI, and harms (or potential harms) originating by the current
separation.
Once we have this initial list, we can start the discussion on which items
are more or less relevant.
Just a suggestion.
Cheers,
Roberto