ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] On harms

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] On harms
  • From: "Austin, Scott" <SAustin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 09:16:41 -0400

Roberto:

Mikey's document we discussed on the call was a good start and there
appeared to be sufficient buy in by list members that it would be worth
starting there I believe. Just a thought to expedite the discussion. I
am sure there will be opportunity for many alternate approaches once the
brains really begin storming. The distinction between harms from
integrating versus harms from separating I also believe is covered on
Mikeys list document.

Scott

Scott R. Austin
Roetzel & Andress, P.A.
350 East Las Olas Boulevard
Las Olas Centre II, Suite 1150
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Direct Phone No.: 954-759-2768
Main Phone No: 954-462-4150
Fax No.: 954-462-4260
Email: saustin@xxxxxxxxx
www.ralaw.com
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/saustin/Application%20Data/Micros
oft/Signatures/www.ralaw.com>

Both Scott R. Austin and Roetzel & Andress intend that this message be
used exclusively by the addressee(s). This message may contain
under applicable law. Unauthorized disclosure or use of this information
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please permanently dispose of the original message and notify
Scott Austin immediately at 954.759.2768. Thank you.