ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Harms Project Draft - Registrant Harms

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Harms Project Draft - Registrant Harms
  • From: Jothan Frakes <jothan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 21:32:54 -0700

I respect what you're saying.

I still remain convinced though, that assessing via poll would allow us to
focus due alacrity at those measured as likely and probabable that are large
harms.... and to understand those that are edge cases or deeply unlikely
which lay on the other end of the spectrum.

In plain talk we could gauge where we are pole vaulting over rat droppings.
And not.

jothan frakes