ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Harms

  • To: "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Volker Greimann'" <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Harms
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 23:43:14 +0200

To Jeff:
Indeed. There are many items we need to work on.
I am just saying that the harms item is part of this list.

To Volker:
I think we agree. I am not proposing to send the list as is, but to continue
working on it. I thought it was already decided not to include it in hte
interim report.
The work includes, for instance, discussing it and define charateristics of
each harm (including, if we decide so, likelyhood and level of harm).

Cheers,
Roberto

  _____