ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items

  • To: vertical integration wg <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] call for agenda items
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:09:22 -0500

hi all,

here are some topic-candidates for the call next Monday

-- should we review/analyze/understand the list of harms or will that effort
simply become a way for us to restate our deep divisions and is thus an
exercise in futility?

-- what hints can we glean from talking to our contacts on the Board regarding
1) the schedule for new gTLDs and 2) what they would like to see from us
(homework assignment -- please talk to your contacts on the Board and see what
you can learn)

-- have a conversation about the process that the "morality and public order"
community working group used to get to their recommendations.  i'm curious if
there are lessons-learned that we could apply as we go forward (here's a link
to their report
http://gnso.icann.org/issues/new-gtlds/report-rec6-cwg-21sep10-en.pdf)

anything else on people's minds?

mikey