ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Board resolution on Vertical Integration

  • To: "'ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <shammock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Board resolution on Vertical Integration
  • From: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 05:53:21 -0700

Even though I disagree with Eric that the RACK proposal  comes close to the GAC
suggestion since it shuts out Registrars except for allowing for a nominal
minority investment  , I think he has a point in looking at the different
proposals and analyzing  how they fit into the GAC model.

Do people think this is worth doing in our frenzied rush to the end?

Jeff