ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Closure?

  • To: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Closure?
  • From: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:35:06 +0000

I haven't been on the calls recently for a number of reasons

To start with I'm involved in several other working groups - and chair one.

Also I have a day job like most of you and that is pretty demanding.

Volker and others were doing a very good job of voicing the opinion I held and
still hold and being on the calls wouldn't have really changed that

Now if people want us all to dialin to calls, put them on mute and not actually
do anything on them, then fine, but I'd actually find myself agreeing with
EBW's comments

Regards

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon