ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Agenda items for later weeks, a suggestion re: composition of the working group

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Agenda items for later weeks, a suggestion re: composition of the working group
  • From: Baudouin SCHOMBE <b.schombe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:44:32 +0100

Stéphane thank you very much for this observation. Indeed, I have over forty
emails a day in English and always urgent. I must first translate the
contents and then process it. It should also investigate locally. We also
have our local agendas besides technical problems at the local level.
I provided extra effort to stay active and participatory despite my use of
hyper-time load.
It's just my case but if it turns out that I am not active enough, I bow to
your decision.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
*COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
 ACADEMIE DES TIC
*COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
*MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
*NCUC/GNSO MEMBER (ICANN)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243811980914
email:                   b.schombe@xxxxxxxxx
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr