ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-dt]

Re: [gnso-whois-dt] NCA values for study priority and feasibility

  • To: gnso-whois-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-whois-dt] NCA values for study priority and feasibility
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 15:08:25 -0500

Hi,

Well I was only adding the averages to the table. The other info was included just for completeness sake and because i was using an adaptation of the full table.

The other stats while not necessarily statistically significant are, i think, interesting indicators. For example they doe show how far apart we were or weren't on some topics and show that all NCAs do not think alike.

For the feasibility, I would prefer to just leave the averages unless others object. My first thought, for my own evaluation, was to check these all at 0 since i knew that i really did not know what was scientifically feasible or not and was just educated-guessing. Perhaps others really know what is feasible and what isn't but i figure that at best the collective judgement will be a mixed educated- guess. If you don't like the fractional values we can round them, though i don't really see the need. It is interesting that so far, I think we have the only element of perhaps thinking some of this is not feasible.

a.