ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-dt]

RE: [gnso-whois-dt] Updated draft "working defintions" for WHOIS and cross-references to study hypotheses attached

  • To: "Liz Gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-whois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whois-dt] Updated draft "working defintions" for WHOIS and cross-references to study hypotheses attached
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 19:34:57 -0500

As Liz requests below, please forward this to your respective groups for
comments by 16 January if possible so that we will all be prepared to
discuss it in our next meeting on 21 January.  If you already forwarded
the previous version, encourage people to replace it with these
documents because a few changes have been made as Liz describes in her
message.

Thanks, Chuck