ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-dt]

[gnso-whois-dt] Whois Study DT 4 Feb 09 meeting notes

  • To: <gnso-whois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whois-dt] Whois Study DT 4 Feb 09 meeting notes
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 14:28:29 -0500

Meeting notes for today's Whois Study DT are attached.  Note that
several edits were made to the hypotheses for Studies 3 and 20 in Group
E.  Please review those and comment on the list whether you are okay
with them or have concerns.  Our goal is to finalize the edits and hence
the full motion by end of this week and send the revised motion to the
Council list for distribution the all GNSO participants.

Steve Metalitz - Because I believe you were the author of Study 20, your
review and comment is particularly critical.  Note that the author of
Study 3, Steve DelBianco was on the call so he participated actively in
the edits for hypothesis 3.

Thanks, Chuck