ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-dt]

[gnso-whois-dt] RE: Whois Study DT 4 Feb 09 meeting notes

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-whois-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whois-dt] RE: Whois Study DT 4 Feb 09 meeting notes
  • From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:53:58 -0800

The WHOIS wiki page has been updated to reflect the draft language Chuck
provides in his summary report, the new proposed language can be found at:
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?whois_references

Also, I have included a revised (track changes) version of the motion in the
attached file.

Thanks, Liz