ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

Re: [gnso-whois-study] documents for tomorrow's call

  • To: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-whois-study] documents for tomorrow's call
  • From: Norbert Klein <nhklein@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 10:26:33 +0700

Dear Liz,

I am sorry to be so late with the promised clarification, I am struggling with
some health problems. But I hope I will be on the teleconference.

Robin had submitted a re-ordered list of priorities for studies from the NCUC,
which I confirmed during the teleconference. But this was done under the
assumptions: GAC had requested studies, and studies would be done.

Basically, we do not see that studies would be useful after all that has been
said and decided in the past. So our reordered list was only for the case
that studies would be made.

If this is not yet finally decided, we do not recommend to have another round
of studies. I am sorry that I was not clear on this during the last meeting.

Norbert