ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whois-study]

[gnso-whois-study] RE: Whois Hypotheses Group Meeting Recap for 29 July

  • To: "Liz Gasster" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-whois-study@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whois-study] RE: Whois Hypotheses Group Meeting Recap for 29 July
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 16:59:27 -0400

Thanks Liz.

I have a few suggestions/questions:

1.
        In the first row of the table, I think it would be better to
move the column heading "Hypothesis" so that it follows the preferatory
remarks and change it to "Hypotheses".
2.
        I also would suggest rewording the parenthetical statement
something like this, without the parentheses: "Note: throughout this
document the term "registrant" refers to what is sometimes called 'the
actual registrant' or customer of the proxy/privacy service. In that
regard, note the following from the Registrar Accreditation Agreement
(RAA):"
3.
        In case we distribute the table as a Word document, I think it
would be helpful to format the rows so they do not break across a page;
to do this, select all rows, then click on Table followed by Table
Properties followed by Rows and then uncheck the box titled 'Allow row
to break across pages'.
4.
        For Area 5, GAC #1, what is the "OR" for?  It looks fine in the
Wiki so you probably don't need to do anything in the tracked Word
version.
5.
        For Study 20 in Area 6, I suggest changing "Consolidated with
study suggestion #3." to something like this: "Suggest that this be
consolidated with study #3."

I hope others were comment if they disagree with any of my suggested
edits.

Chuck