ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Next Draft - RAPWG WHOIS Access Recommendation WSWG Response to GNSO Council

  • To: <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Next Draft - RAPWG WHOIS Access Recommendation WSWG Response to GNSO Council
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 14:52:54 -0700

WSWG,

Attached is the next draft of the WSWG response to the GNSO Council with
respect to the RAPWG WHOIS Access recommendation.  I'm awaiting a response
from the Compliance team about the first bulleted item detailing the WHOIS
Access tool.  I did expand on this piece, but I want to ensure I captured
the tool and reports accurately for them.

We will review this response at our next meeting on 19 December.  Feedback
and enhancement ideas are welcome.  Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

Email:  <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: +1 720 839 5735
Skype ID: berry.cobb