ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Last few questions

  • To: "'Prosser, Susan'" <susan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] Last few questions
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 12:21:35 -0700

Susan,

You suggested edits have been incorporated.  Those darn SPACES.  Just when I
think we got them all, they some how crawl out of the wood works.  Gremlins?

As for RDDS, I change R2 and R8.2 to DNRD-DS per SAC-051 and defined them in
the first question of each section.  If this use is in error, please let me
know.

I will work with Wilson on the two logic changes below.

Thank you.  B

Berry Cobb

720.839.5735

 <mailto:mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx