ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-whoissurvey-dt]

RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] WSWG Survey Stats

  • To: "gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-whoissurvey-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, "mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-whoissurvey-dt] WSWG Survey Stats
  • From: Don Blumenthal <dblumenthal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 17:54:24 -0400

Berry,

Thanks. I forget what we may have said in connection with collecting the
information and can't check because my cell is my only access today. How did
you connect the address to the the fact that the survey wasn't completed? Can
somebody who gets the message raise issues about response anonymity?

Don

Sent from my PDA phone