ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: Step 1 [Revision]--Consolidated Project List with Descriptions

  • To: "'Stéphane Van Gelder'" <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: Step 1 [Revision]--Consolidated Project List with Descriptions
  • From: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:32:36 -0500

Stéphane:

You?re probably right that I do need some time off, but my client (ICANN!)
has been keeping me pretty busy lately (he acknowledges quite happily).   J

Actually, now that I think about your comment, we do have a Table 2 that
includes projects that were removed from the ACTIVE list.   I will add it to
Table 2 assuming no objections from other team members.

Good suggestion!

Ken