ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: Step 3a (In Progress) -- Summary of Group Rating Session 21 Dec 2009

  • To: "Jaime Wagner" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: Step 3a (In Progress) -- Summary of Group Rating Session 21 Dec 2009
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:28:44 -0500

A few responses below.

Chuck

________________________________

        From: owner-gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jaime Wagner
        Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 6:59 AM
        To: gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx
        Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT: Step 3a (In Progress) -- Summary of
Group Rating Session 21 Dec 2009

        1)      Small groups

         I agree with Chuck. We could try groups of 2 people that could chat
through skype with each other. Think this could be done in two days.

        This would be a next step after our meeting?
        [Gomes, Chuck] Skype or some other mechanism.  Skype is not supported
by or IT services.

        2)      Red team

        Ok for Adrian's red team.

        How would it work? After our experiments with small groups? Or it would
be another small group?

        The red team will have other member or it will be a "lonely guy" team J?
        [Gomes, Chuck] If we can find another red team member, good.  If not, a
"lonely guy" team is better than none.

        3)      Full consensus

        There's a saying in Brazil that says: "all unanimity is dumb".

        Delphi rough consensus is enough.

        My concern is where ratings are spread (as ABUS in our case). Maybe
another turn would provide some prevailing tendency.
        [Gomes, Chuck] Unanimity is great but not required.

        Merry Xmas and happy 2010 to all!
        [Gomes, Chuck] Ditto.

        Jaime Wagner
        j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx