ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Draft Presentation for Nairobi Council Meeting

  • To: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Draft Presentation for Nairobi Council Meeting
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 18:49:51 -0500

Thanks Ken.  Nice job.

Is this for possible use in the Council meeting on 10 March?  If so,
note that there are only 20 minutes allocated for this agenda item and
that includes Council & Community discussion.  We can discuss this in
our call tomorrow, but in my preliminary opinion we would only have time
for the following slides in this meeting: 1-5 and 9-11.

The topic is on the agenda for the Wrap-Up meeting on the 11th and there
may be a little more time in that meeting if Councilors would like to
get more info.

Chuck