ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RES: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: KB Thoughts on How to Finish by 13 April 2010!

  • To: "'Adrian Kinderis'" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Jaime B Wagner'" <j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Liz Gasster'" <liz.gasster@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Stéphane Van Gelder'" <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RES: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: KB Thoughts on How to Finish by 13 April 2010!
  • From: "Jaime Plug In" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 03:53:28 -0300

Adrian,

I saw your e-mail after I sent mine. Sorry for that.

It was unnecessary to send it. I should have given a third thought .

We all are not above criticism, but as sure as it?s  always difficult to
lead with it, we can always learn from it.

Let?s put a rock over this. Ok?

No hard feeling form my part.

Jaime Wagner
 <mailto:jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx