ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RES: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Summary of 16 Feb 2010 Session (Step 6-In Progress)

  • To: <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RES: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Summary of 16 Feb 2010 Session (Step 6-In Progress)
  • From: "Jaime B Wagner" <j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 16:09:40 -0300

All,

This is the e-mail. Copied the part I was referring to and rephrased it.

Think we should have a thorough protocol:

a) if Range<=2 there will be no discussion.

b) if Range>2, extreme value raters (and only them) will have a set amount
of time (2 to 3 minutes each) to justify their rating and a new iteration
occurs.

c) After the second voting session If Range<=3 take the median and stop,
otherwise extreme raters defend their rating and a new iteration occurs.

d) After 3 voting sessions, if Range<=4 take the median and stop.

Jaime Wagner
j@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

cel: +55(51)8126-0916