ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Section 6 (Draft #5) and Annex (Draft #2)

  • To: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Section 6 (Draft #5) and Annex (Draft #2)
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:20:21 -0400

Here are my comments.

Section 6

*
        I prefer "eligible/noneligible" to "qualified/nonqualified" but
am open to other suggested terms.
*
        I am okay with Section 6.

Annex

*
        For step 3, if a Councilor does not submit individual ratings, I
think they missed their chance because to do otherwise would waste
everyone else's time. But I think they should be allowed to participate
in the discussion and submit new ratings with the group when that
happens.
*
        Section 3.2.2 says, "Each Councilor is asked to honor a two
minute time limit in providing an explanation."  It seems to me that 1
minute should be enough; that would encourage Councilors to be concise
and to the point. Others could still ask questions about their point as
stated two sentences later, thereby allowing further explanation if
requested.
*
        With the above suggestions, I am okay with the Annex.

Chuck