ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

AW: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Section 6 (Draft #5) and Annex (Draft #2)

  • To: <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: AW: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Section 6 (Draft #5) and Annex (Draft #2)
  • From: <KnobenW@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:44:24 +0200

One comment to Section 6 (6.1.1) which seems to be a fundamental section and
therefore may need more broad discussion on council level. As "project
management" is a general item and may be understood in different ways we should
not put the council on a "company approach" and start developing procedures in
this direction before we've reached a common understanding. So I modified the
footnote to "...May be developed..."

Regarding the Annex I'm ok with Chuck's comments

Regards
Wolf-Ulrich

  _____