ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RES: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT Cover Letter to Council - Draft (KBv1)

  • To: "'Ken Bour'" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RES: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT Cover Letter to Council - Draft (KBv1)
  • From: "Jaime Plug In" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:52:22 -0300

I vote for your new condensed paragraph. Think goals should be maintained.

As for the penultimate paragraph, I suggest to reduce and divide it as
follows.

The DT believes that prioritization is an important first step of a broader
Council?s project management process, which should be further defined and
will require appropriate tools to assist in the active and effective
management of the workload.

The DT recommends:

1)       that a process be developed to allow timely tracking of GNSO
projects on an on-going basis.

2)      supporting this process with a web-based software toolkit (e.g.
excellent open source applications are available) that will assign Staff and
Community resources to projects/tasks and offer time/milestone tracking.

Jaime Wagner
 <mailto:jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cel (51) 8126-0916
Fax (51) 3123-1708