ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT Cover Letter to Council - Draft (KBv1)

  • To: "Jaime Plug In" <jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT Cover Letter to Council - Draft (KBv1)
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:58:42 -0400

Good suggestions Jaime.

Chuck

________________________________

        From: owner-gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jaime Plug In
        Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 6:52 PM
        To: 'Ken Bour'; gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx
        Subject: RES: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM-DT Cover Letter to Council - Draft
(KBv1)

        I vote for your new condensed paragraph. Think goals should be
maintained.

        As for the penultimate paragraph, I suggest to reduce and divide it as
follows.

        The DT believes that prioritization is an important first step of a
broader Council's project management process, which should be further defined
and will require appropriate tools to assist in the active and effective
management of the workload.

        The DT recommends:

        1)       that a process be developed to allow timely tracking of GNSO
projects on an on-going basis.

        2)      supporting this process with a web-based software toolkit (e.g.
excellent open source applications are available) that will assign Staff and
Community resources to projects/tasks and offer time/milestone tracking.

        Jaime Wagner
        jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jaime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        Cel (51) 8126-0916
        Fax (51) 3123-1708