[gnso-wpm-dt] RE: Final CLEAN Cover Letter & Deliverable
- To: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] RE: Final CLEAN Cover Letter & Deliverable
- From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:06:56 -0400
Thanks Ken. I assume now we will wait to see if Wolf is able to comment
by tomorrow and, if not, the document will be sent to the Council list
on Friday and Wolf will be able to comment on the Council list if he
finds anything needing editing.
From: Ken Bour [mailto:ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 11:45 AM
To: Gomes, Chuck; gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: WPM: Final CLEAN Cover Letter & Deliverable
Chuck & WPM Team Members:
All edits have been made to the official document per your email
Attached is an updated CLEAN version although I kept the title
From: Gomes, Chuck [mailto:cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 5:58 PM
To: Ken Bour; gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Final CLEAN Cover Letter &
Thanks Ken. Very good work.
I found a few minor edits that are needed:
* At the beginning of 6.2.1, change "A Eligible Project"
to "An Eligible Project ".
* In the Annex, I suggest we delete the word
"Teleconference" in the title of 3.1 because it is possible that we
could decide to to the Council prioritization exercise in a live
* In Section 3.2.3 of the Annex, change "If the Range >
2" to "If the Range is > 2".
* Change Section 3.2.5 from "If the Range > 3, one final
round of discussion will take place and a third poll at which point the
median will be computed as the Council's rating." to "If the Range is >
3, one final round of discussion will take place and a third poll taken,
at which point the median will be computed as the Council's rating."
[mailto:owner-gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ken Bour
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 3:22 PM
Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] WPM: Final CLEAN Cover Letter &
WPM Team Members:
After today's call, I cleaned up both documents
(attached) as follows:
1) Section 6 + ANNEX:
* Now labeled "Council - 9 Apr 2010".
* Changed ANNEX, Section 3.2.4, to include
"These abbreviated time limits will also apply to a third round of
discussion, if warranted."
* I also changed the footnote on all pages to
show 9 April as our official finalization date.
2) Cover Letter:
* Changed "commissioned" in the first sentence
* I kept in a Word doc ("Council - 9 April
2010") temporarily so that it's in a convenient form to make any final
* Once we agree that it's OK, I will copy and
paste into an email providing the URL link (highlighted in yellow now)
to our deliverable that will be posted to the GNSO Website (both DOC and
PDF formats) under DRAFTS per Glen's recommendation.
1) Ken's Action Items:
* Draft a proposed Council Resolution and submit
to the team for approval - hopefully tomorrow.
* Draft a proposed Timeline for performing a
complete GNSO Work Prioritization (targeting Brussels) including all
steps described in the ANNEX - hopefully tomorrow.
2) Olga's Action Items:
* Send a note to Wolf-Ulrich ASAP, who is on
holiday this week, to see if he will have an opportunity to review the
* Send the FINAL Cover Letter email to the
Council no later than Friday, 9 April.
* Make a motion to approve the Resolution (TBD)
no later than Tuesday, 13 April.
3) DT Action Items:
* Take until Friday morning this week to offer
any additional changes to either document (attached). The sooner we
have consensus to proceed, the better...
* Review draft Resolution and Timeline once Ken
sends them to the list.
* Keep our next meeting scheduled for 12 April
pending a decision on 9 April, if not sooner. If the session is not
needed, then we can cancel at that time.
That covers my notes from our session. Thanks again to
everyone for making today's call even under extraordinary circumstances!