ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-wpm-dt]

[gnso-wpm-dt] RE: Final CLEAN Cover Letter & Deliverable

  • To: "Ken Bour" <ken.bour@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-wpm-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-wpm-dt] RE: Final CLEAN Cover Letter & Deliverable
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 19:34:21 -0400

Thanks Ken.  The timeline looks good to me.  Regarding the motion, I
would suggest the following:

*
        Change the first part of the resolution to "RESOLVED, that the
GNSO Council accepts the deliverable of the WPM-DT, thanks the team for
its efforts, and approves the use of Section 6 and the ANNEX (link TBD)
for conducting a first Work Prioritization effort."
*
        Change the second part of the resolution to "RESOLVED FURTHER,
that the GNSO Council directs Staff to commence a twenty-one (21) day
public comment period on this amendment to the GNSO Operating Procedures
and reserves the right to modify the procedures described in Section 6
and the ANNEX after the conclusion of the public comment period and
after completion of the first Work Prioritization effort."
*
        Add a fourth part of the resoluiton as follows: "RESOLVED
FURTHER, that the GNSO Council take action on Section 6 and the ANNEX
with regard to the GNSO Operating Procedures as soon as possible after
completion and analysis of the first Work Prioritization effort."

Curious as to what others think about these changes to the motion.

Chuck