ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

Re: [gtld-council] Some more Brussels Meetings Logistics

  • To: gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gtld-council] Some more Brussels Meetings Logistics
  • From: Mawaki Chango <ki_chango@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 15:14:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Bruce,

You advise that the travel arrangements shall be made under ICANN's guidelines
with
ICANN-approved travel agencies. Those for Asia and the US are still to be
announced.
On the other hand, the earlier message was saying that we need to provide Glen
with
the name of the person whose travel expenses will be funded by ICANN. Is the
GNSO
secretariat going to make the bookings, or shall we wait to have the relevant
agent
contacts to check with them before we fill out the administrative forms? Are the
expenses being charged directly to ICANN or will it be a reimbursement (risky)?
thanks to clarify.

Mawaki

http://marriott.com/property/mapandnearbyairports/default.mi?marshaCode=brubr&WT_Ref=mi_left