ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gtld-council]

RE: [gtld-council] Brussels Committee meeting on new gTLDs PDP - new dates Thursday 11 May 06 to Saturday 13 May 06 - and information on travel support

  • To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gtld-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gtld-council] Brussels Committee meeting on new gTLDs PDP - new dates Thursday 11 May 06 to Saturday 13 May 06 - and information on travel support
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 18:27:27 -0400

Bruce, can we sort out the "other observers" message more clearly? I think
we really need to know how much room is available for observers, beyond the
3 attendees per constituency, NOMComm members, etc. I would be embarrassed
that BC members paid to travel to Brussels, and then were left standing in
the hall, so to speak. How realistic is it for there to be additional seats
available? Can we pin down that number?